Whether you’re wanting to open a restaurant or bar, or are unhappy with how yours is currently operating, we have turnkey solutions that can help.
Efficient design & equipment procurement
Always keeping the challenge of today’s workforce in mind, your kitchens will be configured with the right equipment for your craft kitchen menu, always leaving some additional space for growth. We carefully engineer into the kitchen minimal steps so a smaller staff can produce and execute a consistent product in a timely manner.
Menu development, hiring, & training/mentoring
Chef Therapy Group can create a marketable concept or take your ideas to the next level. Always stressing LOCAL healthy sourced & sustainable ingredients. We’ve hired chefs/kitchen managers for over 30 years and can assist you with the hiring and screening process to help get a candidate that fits your needs and concept. After being hired I’ll personally work with the candidate to ensure systems and standards are consistently met and likewise taught to future hired staff. We ensure fair kitchens practices are put in place to make the culture is a healthy, positive environment which over the long term, reduces turnover retaining happy cooks who produce great food!
Existing restaurant upgrades & analysis
- Menu Flips / Rebranding / Upgrading Quality
- Operations Organization / Service / Food Quality Issues
- P&L / Loss Prevention Analysis for Operators or investors
- Inconsistent or Dropping Profit Margins / Labor Costs out of Line
- Service Training or Revitalizing
- Kitchen Culture / Retention
LOCAL ingredient sourcing & systems
- We are in tune with the local producers, artisans, & farmers in an approx. 2-hour radius of the surrounding area. We like to keep the Local food circle & revenue as close as possible. We have found that producers /farmers will promote and frequent the establishments that do so.
- We also will recommend the closest most sustainable seafood available so you know it is the best quality and not overfished and clean of unwanted chemicals.